Wow, what a trip. When Matt contacted me a week before the competition to ask if I had a team yet, I had no idea we would get this far.
- Thursday, before competition – Meet up with Matt, go over idea, get introduced to Twilio API
- Friday, 6pm – Watch intros, get theme, meet the team (Fred and Vincent), then leave to go DJ
- Saturday, 10am – arrive to start coding, hungover.
- Saturday, 1pm – basic ideas and framework fleshed out
- Saturday, 10pm – so many bugs!
- Saturday, midnight – start website component
- Sunday, 4am – mostly done, still fixing bugs
- Sunday, 10am – nap on hammock
- Sunday, noon – demo to judges individually
- Sunday, 2pm – demo for 2.5 minutes in front of audience
- Sunday, 4pm – MEEPME announced as Grand Prize winner!
- Monday, 4pm – start social media blitz for Student Choice Award
- Following Monday, 12:15am – MEEPME wins Student Choice Award!
Next stop: Wharton Business Plan Competition and Philly Startup Weekend!